SDS eLearning for ProVal and Sequel
SDS is thrilled to announce we have launched e-learning for ProVal LS and Sequel, to train our clients on the administration and end-user areas of our software packages.
This means we can provide the full training curriculum delivered through a live online GoToTraining package.
Just like face to face classroom training, you can still raise your hand when you need to ask a question.
The training is very interactive with a chance to participate in discussions, completing exercises and hands-on experience using the software. Users will experience the software in a virtual classroom where they will quickly learn how to navigate the systems and best practice methods to complete projects and appraisals.
There are numerous benefits to e-learning:
- Learners find online courses are easier to concentrate in because they are not distracted by other delegates and classroom activity.
- Training sessions are broken down into “bite-size” sessions which means training is more focused and learner can absorb and retain more information.
- The flexibility of e-learning courses allows you to learn when it’s optimal. People are busy, especially working in development and our eLearning courses allow you to spread the training over a few session rather than taking whole days out of your schedule.
- Organisations can save travel time and costs, make it easier for colleagues in different locations to attend the same training sessions.
- Each session is recorded and learners have the opportunity to revisit the session after the training to review anything they might want to see again.
- Rather than completing activities in a classroom, learners will have the opportunity to break out into their own “virtual classroom” to participate in activities.
We are taking bookings now for:
More From SDS
Digital Market Place SDS ProVal, Sequel and HomeMatch software is now also available via GOV.UK Digital Marketplace on the G-Cloud 11 framework agreement. The
SDS Asset Consultancy works to the premise that Active Asset Management includes using good business intelligence to understand your current stock performance that helps plan for future investment and asset disposal, to make better use of capital as part of an integrated asset and business planning solution.